Aims for the future
- To promote acoustic music and go for getting it put back on the agenda at
- To spread the word - Care for the planet, Ourselves & Each other, Respect
for all beings, Raising Environmental awareness, Social change and educational
values in music, Radical, non-violent, working through educational means for
- Promoting community culture, Living tradition, roots, merging of cultures,
Contributing to society. Promoting diversity in musical tastes to appeal to
a wider audience.
- To record music.
- To promote our own creative expression whilst retaining our creative autonomy,
and the right to reinvent our selves
- To be self funding - money making in order to allow ourselves to become
independent of the welfare state.
- To share the responsibility for running Tribal Voices amongst everyone.
- To set up a structure that can be passed on to help other groups set themselves
- To nurture less established artists and provide an alternative to mainstream
- To spread Tribal Voices Music all over the world.
- To build up an Archive of all recorded material ( British Tribal Music)
which can be easily accessed by all members in 2 or 3 common formats (DAT,
Cassette, and DCC?) which will be stored at Central Information.
- To help members with artistic management, equal opportunities, performing
and publishing rights. To be open to learn, a cauldron for people to jump
in and out of , a source of mutual empowerment
- To set up a Bail fund / Direct Action Fund - agreed % of surplus every year
- Buy Tribal Homeland to create comfortable sustainable lifestyle including
land for Permaculture and low impact dwellings, trees, gardening, to sustain
and spiritually feed ourselves.
- Buy Good recording equipment, Support Administration and Further projects,
Funding new albums with new people, Video equipment and recording, Solar &
Wind power, and other equipment for Festivals, Kick-start fund for new projects
and good ideas, Setting up Independent Label, Publishing and distribution
Tribal Voices webpages
here @ http://www.tribalvoices.org.uk
Contents: Tribal Voices homepage |
Tape 1 | Tape 2 | Tape
3 | Tape 4 | People
| Diary | Future |
Links and Contacts .
This site does not contain any pornography, violent,offensive or racist material
End of http://www.tribalvoices.org.uk/tvfuture.htm